Saturday 26 January 2008


Unable yet to rest or recover from my travels of this day, I made my way back down the Hotel stairs to explore this charming village.
My walk along the cobbled street of Gruyeres began, still with my final destination waiting to be found.
I stopped a couple of times along the way to take a few more shots of the village as smiles and the occasional greeting were exchanged between myself and those who passed me by.
Everyone seemed to be very friendly.
Just a little further up the hill and through the tall, stone arched tunnel is where I now stood with the Giger Bar on my left and HR Giger Museum on my right.
I was there.
I paused, turned to my right and walked toward the entrance of the Museum.
I knew that I had now found where I was looking for and that behind the locked glass doors that reflected the image of my weary but joyous self, I would find exactly what I was looking for, the very next day.

No comments: